SG Investing is easy
Friday, December 31, 2021
Net worth 2021
I tabulated my net worth taking into all the assets
CPF
Money in banks
Investment (at cost price)
Minus liabilities
Car loan
Housing loan
My net worth grew 82k to 316k.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
braun buffel wallet
Xiaobai
I look at xiaobai and she is so thin she looked like she could die any moment. A sense of guilt overwhelm me, why I let her become so... if ...
Starting a blog to write about my investment journey
It's has always been my dream to make $1 million dollars from stocks, write a book about how I did it and retire young and rich. I ha...
Best bag
This year, I bought many bags and some have been given away. I bought carlo rino bag and a braun buffel crossbody for my birthday. I bought ...
No comments:
Post a Comment