Thursday, October 1, 2026

JB with Y

Today went to JB with Y. Main kpi was to bank in mum's cheque.

Y did that while I went to do some shopping. Bought two tops. Then we met at Watsons and I bought a lot of skincare and toothpaste.

We then went city sq, wanting to eat lunch. Most shops are closed so we went to buy bbt at gongcha and ate one pastry from ming an.

Then we grabbed to Paradigm mall. Never been there.

Ate lunch at oriental kedai, Y ate a Indonesian dish while I ate spicy ban mee. It was too spicy, could not finish it. Y helped with a few bite.

Then we went to find demon slayers stuff. At impulse trading,bought 2 demon slayers, 摆乌龙 thought got 3 for 2. Had to diu lian and put back one. Then yenn song yong wo to buy a PS5 controller. Found a metallic green one and bought it. Wanted to pay with Tng but it failed...

Yenn paid cash 497.

Then we went to popular, bought some pens. Walked a bit, Y went to shit.

Decided to eat cendol, and it was not too bad.

Went back to oriental to buy some food stuff.

Then we made our way back.

Filled with anxiety as yenn card failed. Mine I think failed too because I did not enable the overseas transaction so my trip sg to msia was not paid. Think it got blacklisted. Then my card failed when boarding cw2 at sg side. Y used her card.

Managed to make it back to sg.

Made me think twice about taking cw bus.

Next time need to use my Citibank one cos my posb one should be blacklisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JB with Y