I bought Xiaomi truclean w30 for $361...this had been staying rental free in my mind for probably 1-2 months and when I saw 9.9 discount, I just whacked it. Passed my old w20 to my mum and I planned to help them vaccuum mop every sat.
This sat, I did not because my sis was sick. Should start next week.
This month marked my 13th month at my stat board job as a temp staff. Maybe it is where I belong? I mean I always count myself very lucky because after doing the 4 jobs in 2025, I come to appreciate my old company.
Job is tough I mean, for a full time position. There were times my boss asked me whether I wish to consider to convert to a contract post but I turned her down because I think I could no longer go back to a 5-day work week after my considering my suboptimal health, the insomnia I had back as a full time AD, the amount of stress could worsen my health and I do not think it is worth it. 有钱没命花🌸 This had been my motto especially after this two month battle with cough and sore throat. I am earning an average 2400 (takehome) and 2000 from my investment. Enough already.
I also want to have time to spend with my family and to pursue my hobbies. Recently I heard one of my IT colleague has cancer. I do not want to live with regrets. Yesterday watched this new YouTuber who is a 52yo lady living in Bangkok and getting diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. She is a strong woman, no tears, nothing. It set me reflecting, but no amount of worrying is going to help. When is it my turn?
Already, I feel I am grateful for what I have already. 1 more million, while would make life so much better, is not my goal in life. It was in the past.
I just want to live a happy life and I think I am very blessed to be living it now. Think of the Nepal flood victims, those battling debilitating illnesses.
After I finished my Metophan cough mixture, I see whether I still have the cough. Will need to walk in.
No comments:
Post a Comment