SG Investing is easy
Sunday, August 9, 2026
Lazy sunday
Been very bored, kept playing wwm the cutie clash but fared like shit.
Now youtubing. Had done the baobao for ys and practise my erhu.
Last fri, started my swimming lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lazy sunday
Xiaobai
I look at xiaobai and she is so thin she looked like she could die any moment. A sense of guilt overwhelm me, why I let her become so... if ...
Best bag
This year, I bought many bags and some have been given away. I bought carlo rino bag and a braun buffel crossbody for my birthday. I bought ...
LG
Yesterday had a short dream plus many other dreams. I dreamt LG came and hugged me for quite along time. Yep, i believed he came cos is arou...
No comments:
Post a Comment