On friday, I went to ysl clinic and initially the dr still did not want to give me antibiotics despite telling him I had been sick with sore throat and even infected eyes.
Well i was resigned to it as long he could give me something to soothe my sore throat. In the end, he gave me antibiotics eventually.
Today is my 2nd day on it, with other meds, and I am feeling so much better. Fri night the throat was bad but I managed to sleep because of the sleepy cough mixture. But it was still a long sleep after one week of shitty ones.
Sore throat still abit left, plus occasional coughing.
Damn, this bout tormented me 1.5mths. Haiz, health is really wealth.
I cancelled all my eca, because I could not walk far with coughing like mad.
Today when I went opp to eat my zcp, I felt ok. Thank Heavens.
No comments:
Post a Comment