Sunday, August 2, 2026

weird dream

Yesterday finally completed the erhu performance. Glad it was over. Could go back to my chill days.

went to slp around 9pm plus. woke up three times. i vividly rem a dream. I dramt YS came back (dunno was it from recovery or what) and we were all in a very big house with land. Then YS was like reluctant to stay and I got mad (as usual) as I interpreted he wants to leave me, so I said ok, would throw all the junk in the house away. Think the junk was accumulated by him or something. Well he was unmoved and was gone. 

in my anger, as I was cleaning out the stuff in the very big squarish house, I found YS at the back of the house sitting down on the floor, dressed in a white and red striped shirt. Either he was drinking or just sitting down idly. I walked over and had a talk with him, I mentioned a few things we went thru and like we reconciled. Then  we went back to the house where I told him only myself was living in. then we opened a room and all my mum, sisters and even wj was there. then i woke up, it was 3am.

not v sure what this meant. anyway will try to find maybe some furniture plus red/white shirt for him this coming anniversary 

No comments:

Post a Comment

weird dream