SG Investing is easy
Tuesday, October 21, 2025
Bought Capitaland Invest
Decided to buy some capitaland invest. The stock price was beaten down to 2.60ish from 4ish.
In the past I did buy capitaland, but sold it at 3.50ish?
Seeing the beaten down price, decided to divest some into this stock.
Still have 110k, waiting for ocbc shares to tank.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lily antics
Xiaobai
I look at xiaobai and she is so thin she looked like she could die any moment. A sense of guilt overwhelm me, why I let her become so... if ...
Starting a blog to write about my investment journey
It's has always been my dream to make $1 million dollars from stocks, write a book about how I did it and retire young and rich. I ha...
Best bag
This year, I bought many bags and some have been given away. I bought carlo rino bag and a braun buffel crossbody for my birthday. I bought ...
No comments:
Post a Comment